John B. Shevlin Jr.
E-mail MeJohn B. Shevlin Jr.
John B. Shevlin, Jr. was born in New London, Connecticut on October 23, 1945. Mr. Shevlin was a member of the Class of 1967 of Harvard College in Cambridge, Massachusetts and graduated that year with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in History. While at college he was a member of the varsity football team. He belonged to the PiEta Club and the Hasty Pudding Theatrical Society. In 1970 he graduated from Boston College Law School in Newton, Massachusetts where he earned a Juris Doctorate Degree. His areas of practice include commercial and residential real estate including development, permitting, financing, leasing, acquisition and sales as well as choice of business entities. Mr. Shevlin is a member of the American, Massachusetts and Boston Bar Associations and the Massachusetts Conveyancers Association.
- Massachusetts, 1970
- Boston College Law School, Newton, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1970
- Harvard College, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 1967
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Harvard College, Pi Eta Club
- Harvard College, Varsity Football Team
- Harvard College, Hasty Pudding Theatrical Society
- American Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Boston Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Conveyancers Association, Member