In The News
- WAMC Northeast Public Radio discusses the Eversource case
- David Klebanoff secures victory for Springfield in Eversource complaint – Mass Live
- Boston wins a property tax dispute at the Appellate Tax Board – Massachusetts Municipal Associations
- Michael Eby serves as chairman of the Wellesley Permanent Building Committee, which recently brought the new Wellesley High School in early and under budget.
- Robert McLaughlin Sr. speaks on “Successfully Representing A Family-Owned Business” — Massachusetts Lawyers Journal