Boston Business Law Attorneys With The Skill To Help
At Gilman, McLaughlin & Hanrahan, LLP, we focus on helping business clients in Boston and throughout eastern Massachusetts achieve their objectives. We offer comprehensive services from business planning to resolution of a variety of different business disputes.
We have been a trusted Boston business law resource for businesses since 1973. Our broad experience handling various business issues gives us the knowledge that you would expect from a larger firm, while providing our business clients with the service they deserve. We invite you to contact our law office to schedule an appointment with one of our attorneys. You can reach us online or call 617-580-3180.
We Offer Intelligent Business Solutions
Our firm is prepared to help you with any business situation, including but not limited to:
- Business counseling — We provide business strategy and guidance to our clients in every aspect of their business, from human resources and regulation compliance to contracts and litigation.
- Family and closely held businesses — Our attorneys are sensitive to the unique challenges faced by family businesses. We have extensive experience helping our clients with organizational structures, succession plans and other business matters.
- Family business litigation — Both internal and external factors can press a family business into litigation. When divorce, death or disputes jeopardize a family-owned business, we are by your side, helping you find solutions.
- Corporate succession and business dissolution — What happens when a key player leaves the business or dies? Having a succession plan is critical to protecting your business. We can help you prepare for the unexpected.
- Construction contracts — At Gilman, McLaughlin & Hanrahan, LLP, we have been providing construction guidance to contractors, engineers and other development professionals for years. Municipalities around Boston have turned to us when they need help with a project.
- Employment contracts and disputes — We represent both employees and employers in employment-related conflicts.
- Entity formation and governance — When establishing a business, you need to understand how the form of entity you choose will impact you and the business. We can help you select an entity to match your goals.
- Out-of-state discovery — letters rogatory — We help out-of-state counsel with legal discovery in Massachusetts.
Get Strategic Advice To Protect Your Business Interests
Let Gilman, McLaughlin & Hanrahan, LLP, be your legal resource. To schedule a consultation with one of our Boston business lawyers, we invite you to reach us online or call us directly at 617-580-3180.