Professional Services For Professionals
Experienced At Representing Licensed Professionals
At the law firm of Gilman, McLaughlin & Hanrahan, LLP, we are dedicated to providing quality professional services for professionals. Since 1973, we have helped those whose livelihoods depend on maintaining professional licenses in and around Boston, eastern Massachusetts and Cape Cod protect their legal interests.
Our clients include lawyers, doctors, accountants, architects, real estate brokers and other professionals. We understand the unique concerns of clients who are governed by particular professional rules and are dependent upon their professional licenses for their livelihoods.
Providing A Wide Array Of Legal Services
We are a midsized general practice law firm dedicated to providing comprehensive legal services to individuals and businesses. The representation of professionals is a major part of our practice in many areas, including:
- Professional licensing issues: Our attorneys help Massachusetts professionals defend their licenses in proceedings before the Board of Bar Overseers, the Board of Registration in Medicine, the Board of Public Accountancy and other professional governance boards.
- Disputes with partners: If you are involved in any type of dispute with your business partners, we can help you protect your rights and pursue a resolution.
- Entity formation: Our attorneys assist clients with the formation of professional corporations (PCs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs) and other professional entities.
- Corporate succession and business dissolution: Issues of corporate succession can be particularly complex within the licensed professions.
- Commercial litigation: Our firm represents professionals involved in all types of business disputes, including contract disputes, payment disputes and lease disputes.
If you are a professional requiring legal assistance in any of these areas or any of our other practice areas, we encourage you to contact us today to discuss what our attorneys can do to address your concerns.