Boston Commercial Litigation Lawyers
Massachusetts Breach Of Contract Lawyers
At Gilman, McLaughlin & Hanrahan, LLP, our Boston commercial litigation attorneys have a broad base of experience in almost every major area of law, enabling us to effectively represent both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of commercial disputes.
Since 1973, our firm has successfully represented clients in hundreds of trials and appeals. Our clients range from major national corporations to small local businesses to individual business owners. No matter the nature of your dispute, you can rely on us for a consistently high quality of service.
Providing Insightful Counsel And Representation
Because our firm is heavily involved in both litigation and transactional work in a wide range of practice areas, our lawyers have an in-depth understanding of the subject matter involved in many different types of commercial disputes, including but not limited to the following:
- Real estate litigation (purchase and sale disputes, commercial lease disputes, etc.)
- Breach of contract claims (vendor contracts, supply contracts, etc.)
- Partnership and shareholder disputes (misappropriation, dissolution, etc.)
- Competitor disputes (unfair competition, false advertising, etc.)
- Warranty litigation (customer disputes, supplier disputes, etc.)
If you are involved in any type of business or commercial dispute, we will work with you to come up with a litigation strategy that makes sense for your particular goals and the unique set of facts involved in your case. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you.