Boston Civil Litigation Lawyers
To learn more about our practice and how we can help you, contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Our Areas Of Practice
The following are some of our areas of practice:
- Litigation: Our experienced Boston civil litigation attorneys represent both plaintiffs and defendants in commercial litigation, all types of real estate litigation, simple and complex family and family business litigation, as well as divorce and family law litigation.
- Real estate: Our attorneys assist clients with a wide range of real estate issues, including commercial development; acquisitions and dispositions; commercial leasing; structured finance and asset-based lending; all types of zoning, subdivisions and environmental permitting matters; and zoning and subdivision appeals.
- Construction: At our firm, we guide clients through the numerous legal issues involved with the construction process, including construction contracts.
- Business and commercial law: We offer a variety of transactional services to business clients, assisting with entity formation and governance, and commercial finance.
- Estates: Our firm has assisted eastern Massachusetts families across several generations with estate planning and administration issues of all complexity levels.
- Employment: Our attorneys regularly counsel employees, employers and human resources departments on employment contracts, regulatory compliance and employment disputes.
- Business counseling: We offer business consultative services regarding family and closely held businesses and employment issues, as well as corporate succession and business dissolution.
- Family law: We help people throughout Massachusetts with prenuptial and postnuptial agreements as well as simple and complex divorce actions that involve every issue, from child support to issues regarding high net worth dissolutions and the new alimony reform act.
- Out-of-state discovery — letters rogatory: Our lawyers and staff can also assist you in securing stenographers, video conferencing, video-text synchronization, videography and other deposition support. At Gilman, McLaughlin & Hanrahan, LLP, our experience obtaining out-of-state discovery helps ensure that your witness is subpoenaed and your deposition is secured as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Contact Our Massachusetts Business And Commercial Attorneys
The attorneys at our firm have provided our clients with effective and efficient legal services since 1973. We have the breadth and depth of experience to assist you with the resolution of all types of transactional and litigation matters. Contact us by calling 617-580-3180 today to schedule a consultation.