Boston Real Estate Litigation Lawyers
At Gilman, McLaughlin & Hanrahan, LLP, our Boston real estate litigation attorneys provide a full range of services to commercial and individual clients, representing developers, owners, property managers, commercial tenants, financial institutions and investors in all types of disputes.
Real estate disputes, particularly in the commercial realm, often call for knowledge and expertise in highly specialized areas of law. As a multidisciplinary firm, we have the professional staff and resources to address a broad scope of questions.
Experienced At Litigating Commercial And Individual Disputes
Since 1973, our firm has helped clients in and around Boston, eastern Massachusetts and Cape Cod litigate disputes over a wide range of real estate issues. The following are some of the major types of real estate claims we handle on a regular basis:
- Disputes between neighbors (boundary disputes, nuisance claims, Chapter 21E environmental pollution claims, interference with easement disputes)
- Disputes over property ownership (title disputes, purchase and sale contract disputes, specific performance claims, adverse possession claims)
- Disputes with the government (eminent domain, tax abatement)
- Condominium disputes (development disputes, condominium association disputes)
- Lease disputes (commercial leases, residential evictions)
Our real estate attorneys have extensive experience assisting clients with complex transactional and administrative matters, from commercial development to financing. This experience is available to our litigation attorneys to help us better understand the issues at the heart of real estate disputes.
Real Estate Litigation Tailored To Your Needs
Our lawyers will work with you to craft a litigation strategy tailored to your specific goals and the facts of your case. Contact our firm to discuss what we can do to help you pursue a positive outcome.