Legal Assistance With Commercial Real Estate And Development
At the law firm of Gilman, McLaughlin & Hanrahan, LLP, our experienced Boston commercial development attorneys provide skilled counsel and representation to developers involved in commercial real estate projects throughout eastern Massachusetts and Cape Cod.
Since 1973, our law firm has been dedicated to facilitating growth and development in our region by providing quality legal services. You can rely on us to handle any matter in which we represent you with individualized attention and a focus on your specific goals.
Representing Developers At All Stages Of Commercial Projects
Our attorneys assist clients with all types of commercial development projects, including office buildings, retail buildings and shopping centers, residential subdivisions, mixed-use facilities, residential apartments, affordable housing, industrial properties and condominiums. The legal services we offer include but are not limited to the following:
- Real estate acquisitions: We carefully guide clients through the process of acquiring land for commercial development purposes. We are highly attuned to the complexities of purchase and sale and option contracts, and assist our clients from the due diligence phase through closing.
- Management and operations: We provide counsel to our clients on all aspects of property management and operations for commercial projects of all uses and sizes.
- Development project financing: Our attorneys are experienced at helping clients raise capital for development projects from banks and institutional lenders, individual investors, government subsidy and insurance programs, mezzanine financing and other sources.
- Zoning, subdivisions and environmental permitting: Our firm has extensive experience assisting commercial developers with all aspects of the regulatory process, including land use matters and zoning appeals.
- Construction contracts: Our experienced lawyers represent property owners, developers, contractors and subcontractors in the drafting, review and negotiation of construction contracts, including those developed by the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and the Associated General Contractors (AGC).
Speak With A Massachusetts Commercial Real Estate Attorney
As a midsized general practice firm made up of attorneys with broad experience in many different areas of law, we are ideally situated to offer comprehensive, detail-oriented representation to commercial developers. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with a Massachusetts commercial real estate lawyer.